England

West Saxon

Dhg13_aX4AMQX7x.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Solid. I like what I'm seeing, but still waiting for the team to be braver. Southgate either didn't train any other more attacking variation, or is very reluctant to unshackle them in fear everything will go wrong should they abandon the 3-man defence. If they came out with 2 wingers they'd have a much easier time creating, but they settled for set piece plays and crosses. It's good, but they'll need more than that to beat sides who have more at their disposal.

Sterling doing everything right up until the moment he has to kick the ball to a teammate/towards the goal is something to behold, haha.

Barcilliant

What a grotesque world cup this has been. Shockingly bad. For a side like England to make the semis is proof enough.
Croatia will probably be too tired in their semi to win.

I see England making the final but losing to France or Belgium.

JamDav1982

What a grotesque world cup this has been. Shockingly bad. For a side like England to make the semis is proof enough.
Croatia will probably be too tired in their semi to win.

I see England making the final but losing to France or Belgium.

If England get to the semis fresher than Croatia that is credit to them.

Morten

Footballs coming home :lol:

In all seriousness though, no one rated England in this world cup, semi-finals is certainly above expectations.

khaled_a_d

Southgate was probably one o their better coaches in past few years, this team is a bit behind their past generation (Lampard/Beckham/Rooney etc) but good coach and a bit of good luck finally made them back to SF and they were close to the finals at some point.

Givenchy

Southgate was probably one o their better coaches in past few years, this team is a bit behind their past generation (Lampard/Beckham/Rooney etc) but good coach and a bit of good luck finally made them back to SF and they were close to the finals at some point.

tbh our half of the draw is very poor for a world cup, France must be licking their lips. any other year or a Brazil/France in our route we'd be goners round 16

we made a huge mistake taking off Sterling for Rashford.. the guy is a waste of space and contributed abolutely nothing, pace merchant.

Home of Barca Fans