England

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Whole is better than the individual.

For the past 50 years England have been crying out for the likes of Allen and Ramsey. Players that can actually keep the ball and retain possession when needed in high pressure situations.

Even if you say England's midfield is better, which really honestly I do not believe, then the difference is minimal.

ammarfcb

ze special one
the 2006 cole-gerrard-lampard-becks was at the time 100 times greater than the current wales midfield. they failed but still.

i think u'r exaggerating a bit

impeh

Hi, its me..
Wilshere in the england squad for the sweden friendly.

Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Celtic), Joe Hart (Manchester City), John Ruddy (Norwich City).

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Ryan Shawcross (Stoke City), Kyle Walker(Tottenham Hotspur).

Midfielders: Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Aaron Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur), Leon Osman (Everton), Jonjo Shelvey (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal), Ashley Young (Manchester United).

Forwards: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Daniel Welbeck (Manchester United).

Jenks

I think Wilshere would have been left out but for his one match suspension. I know Wenger had asked that he be left out. FA conspiracy?!?!?!?! :pep:

Relatively pleased with that squad. Would rather not see Gerrard or Shawcross in there, but apart from that mostly who I would pick. Also, what the fucking fuck? I didn't even realise Leon Osman was English. How has he not played for England before? I'd prefer Britton personally, but would take either over Gerrard right now.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans