England

H

Haruko The Goon

this challenges ur ramsey > vidal post interms of bs value.

Wait. Hold on... so you don't think that refs look at/consider "what if" when a player flys in, foot off the floor, and only gets small part of the ball?

He weighs up the risk factor, and it was a high risk, which COULD have been a leg breaker tut. It's not difficult.

H

Haruko The Goon

Why don't they play without wingers in a stifling 442 diamond.

Who will play where?

Our strength is counter attacking, because at the world cup, when we face teams who dominate us possessionally, we need to be able to break and break with pace. So for me, Sturridge, Oxlade and Barkley are guaranteed. I don't care if Rooney is a bigger name, you play to your strengths, and tonights game showed how imperial we are when he burst forward. Barkley being superb, but Oxlade outshining all.

Such a shame he's injured.

Knowing Roy, he'll probably play Rooney Lallana and Sturridge. No plan, just pick them, sit there and just hope. Crap, personified.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Why don't they play without wingers in a stifling 442 diamond.

they should, and they should press like the teams their players come from (liverpool predominately)

------------------garrard------------------
-----henderson------------wilshere/lallana---
--------------sterling/barkley----------------
------------sturridge--rooney---------------

H

Haruko The Goon

I was suggesting it because you're lacking good wingers going into this tournament.

Fair point, but hell no to 442 diamond.
4-2-3-1.. Gerrard/Wilshere... Barkley/Rooney/Oxlade... Sturridge.

It's so obvious, I'm actually tired lol

ammarfcb

ze special one
I pray it's not that. Wiped out in the group stages.

ur only saying that cause your dear ox isn't in it. i like ox but his not for starting in wc yet, too positive on the ball when his on the wing and does nothing off the ball. i'd take him in midfield though but as long as people like roy still view him as a winger he will never play there.

he was amazing plying in midefield vs crystal palace, scored 2 right from an injury.

Home of Barca Fans