Argentina

CuleLife4Life

Icardi still can't get in because of the Wanda situation but guys like Lavezzi are there. And then people wonder why Argentina continues to fail.

khaled_a_d

Icardi still can't get in because of the Wanda situation but guys like Lavezzi are there. And then people wonder why Argentina continues to fail.

1-Argentina failure isn't because a player who won't get minutes in the team like Icardi isn't in the squad
2-Dressing room chemistry is huge and it might warrant some decisions over quality.The guy has fucked up his chances big time in the NT .Maxi is close friend of both Messi and Mascherano (both whom he played with) among others and fucking his wife wasn't the best way to get friendly with the team's captains.there are actually rumors that those players are the one who are vetoing his selection.we will never know though.
3-Icardi (along a superior player like Dybala) is saved for the Olympics anyway

barcanuck

Lavezzi mind boggling over dybala. Sold out to china and Tata calls him unbelievable. Also, rulli was immense for Sociedad in net this season unlike Romero who played like 5 games.

Only one omission which was positive, demechellis.

El Flaco

To be honest, Rulli is the only decent keeper Argentina has.

His season at Sociedad isn't really "immense", although he'd a great game against us.

I'm waiting for the ripples. Surely there is going to be some reaction to that ludicrous move. It's either incredibly stupid or totally corrupt.
Lavezzi is the worst "famous" footballer I've ever seen play, I think. He's been nothing since leaving Napoli.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm waiting for the ripples. Surely there is going to be some reaction to that ludicrous move. It's either incredibly stupid or totally corrupt.
Lavezzi is the worst "famous" footballer I've ever seen play, I think. He's been nothing since leaving Napoli.

Argentines were raging on twitter a couple of days ago. Not sure if it reached their mainstream media yet though.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Absolutely brilliant. This gives Mr. Polo Shirt the chance to troll us all by calling up Lautaro Acosta instead.

Home of Barca Fans