Argentina

Neymessi

Coach who won 2 copas in a row with chile, probably know few things better about team chemistry then we

Otherwhise, why would he sabotage his own country national team

Really? Thats your response? By that logic we can never criticise any coach because he is a professional and we are just fans. He has done jack with argentina and the jury is out on his capabilities.

No one sabotages their own team if a team plays like shit, it means the coach is just inept :facepalm:

vlad

Really? Thats your response? By that logic we can never criticise any coach because he is a professional and we are just fans. He has done jack with argentina and the jury is out on his capabilities.

No one sabotages their own team if a team plays like shit, it means the coach is just inept :facepalm:

You said its nonsense that dybala and messi cant play together, i understand it as sampaoli dont see that they can get together, he is probably tried on training and see it doesnt function well

There are similar type of players, they like hold the ball and be main creator in attack, so could be it wouldnt look good on the pitch, they are slow team already, with dybala and messi together they would maybe be even slower

Last edited:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Croatia is a great team that can beat anybody on their day, but I will not bet against Messi tomorrow.
He is wounded and a wounded Lion is more dangerous!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
People are underestimating Argentina now. Iceland was one match and those Vikings are tough as nails. We (Croatia) played them enough in recent years and they topped our qualifying group. That is no fluke. They are well organised and very motivated.

Also, seen Brasil, Germany, France, Spain struggle against "minnows"?

Re. Sampaoli...
I Find it repulsive how some people shit on Sampaoli and just a year ago he was a coaching god by some of those same people.

Guy proved his credentials with Chile and while Argentina don't look good so far I am sure they'll qualify. Also, let's not pretend Argentina played good football in last decade.

That team reeks of problems and beyond the team itself. But let's wait and see before it's over. As I said, I am sure they will qualify and then in knock-outs anything can happen. As I said, not like rest of the favorites showed more.

FCBfan22

Caballero; Mercado, Otamendi, Tagliafico; Salvio, Enzo, Mascherano, Acuna; Messi, Meza; Aguero

[youtube]k2eMHqS7lTU[/youtube]

Givenchy

remember that match vs Ecuador where they were close to not even qualifying? who stepped up that night? Messi. have some damn faith

[youtube]tIceemUmjBM[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans