Argentina

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pathetic performance. Their defense and midfield are so bad and chaotic and Dybala and Martinez are completely lost.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern fans shitting on Ter Stegen when he clearly had no fault with the first goal and the second one was deflected off Emre Can and changed the trajectory a bit. But sure, Germany lost because of Ter Stegen according to some Bayern fans.

Just quit the German NT and let Neuer and Bayern's new free toy Nuebel take Germany to their deserved glories.

Sailor Mars

Bayern fans shitting on Ter Stegen when he clearly had no fault with the first goal and the second one was deflected off Emre Can and changed the trajectory a bit. But sure, Germany lost because of Ter Stegen according to some Bayern fans.

Just quit the German NT and let Neuer and Bayern's new free toy Nuebel take Germany to their deserved glories.

Low gave Ter Stegen the tougher game on purpose.

George_Costanza

Argentina definitely starting to look good. They fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2 after a shaky first half. They also produced one of their best performances in recent times beating Equador by 6 goals.

pregra

Ocampos is a sure starter right now. They desperately need another player, besides Messi, to be able to carry the ball and go past people. Always thought he was shit at Marseille, Genoa, Milan but this season he has a really impressed me. Looks like his confidence is through the roof.

soul24rage

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the current Argentina side is playing much better and more as a team than the current Barcelona team.

soul24rage

too bad defense still looking kinda shit, we are almost in 2020 and Fraudamendi still starter

true. I'm thinking that this Copa 2020 will be his last tournament and Arg will see the likes of Christian Romero, Lisandro Martinez or maybe Lucas Martinez Quarta in the CB spots.

Vilarrubi

The odds were always against ARG in Copa America 2019 with in being in Brazil, I remember watching Argentina vs Brazil in that and the commentator said ARG hadn't beaten Brazil in Brazil for years.. just checked and unless i've missed one it was 1960 the last time.

Copa America 2020 is co-hosted by Argentina and Colombia. Probably Argentina's best chance to win it imo being a home nation.

Draw is on December 3rd.

Home of Barca Fans