Argentina

F

FlaFCB

They need some new faces but I don't think they need such transition from this generation to another one,the current generation is the best and most successful they had since Maradona's 1986-1990,the new one is far less talented IMHO,some good players out there but not gr8 generation in general
And I still remember the Likes of Higuin,Aguero early years. would take the later at the age of 23 over Dybala or Icardi right now for example,he was so specially player back then,nothing is sure that the story won't end same way with NT
And tbh their attack is their least worries,it is still their best line,their defense can be always intact with conservative approach. Their midfield?they can defend but they can't move the ball to their attack in their favorable position,our midfield against Betis is exactly what Argentinean suffers for years. give this team Verratti,Busquets,Kroos,Gundogan or even grandpa Pirlo or Xavi and they are totally different team,otherwise things will keep the same.
I don't see any type of midfielder in the next generation that can change that

I wouldn't say their attack is ok with di maria, for instance. This one needs to stop being called asap. For the midfield, there isn't much to choose from, but enzo perez or banega should be ahead of biglia.

F

FlaFCB

C6A0YlwWgAAG68X.jpg:large

TrueCule

Why is Icardi not on the list? I think that he deserves a call in the Argentina squad, he's having a very good season in Inter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This will be their lineup against Chile tomorrow

@verobrunati: Los 11 de #Bauza frente a #Chile: Romero; Mercado, Otamendi, Rojo, Más; Mascherano, Biglia, Messi, Aguero, Di Maria; Pipa Higuain

This is a special level shit lineup [MENTION=5627]Razor[/MENTION] with Di Maria AND Aguero in it?!!

F

FlaFCB

@verobrunati: Los 11 de #Bauza frente a #Chile: Romero; Mercado, Otamendi, Rojo, Más; Mascherano, Biglia, Messi, Aguero, Di Maria; Pipa Higuain

This is a special level shit lineup @Razor with Di Maria AND Aguero in it?!!

Guess I'll watch Uruguay - Brazil... what a shit lineup.

Chainsaw

Killahead

This is a special level shit lineup [MENTION=5627]Razor[/MENTION] with Di Maria AND Aguero in it?!!

This is the same old shit. Nothing new to see here.

Home of Barca Fans