Argentina

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The fact that Argentina are doing better than in a long time speaks volume.

That said...yeah his team selection is dodgy right now, however it does take some time to get it right. Despite that, you expect professional footballers to score those. We're complaining about Benedetto the bum when Higuain, Aguero, Tévez missed on similar huge chances in the pas.

DonAK

I looked at it and Ecuador have lost against Colombia and Brazil at home. So it's certainly not Bolivia level of dominance at home it seems.

Now I don't know if Ecuador hates Argentina or another country that they would want to mess up their chances despite already being eliminated.

BrazilFan

Peru won in Quito as well. Argentina can definitely win there but I think historically and lately the altitude environment hasn’t been kind to them.

Yes, Ecuador does not hate them but knocking out one of the South American giants out of the WC would give them satisfaction.

Last edited:

DonAK

Peru won in Quito as well. Argentina can definitely win there but I think historically and lately the altitude environment hasn’t been kind to them.

Yes, Ecuador does not hate them but knocking out one of the South American giants out of the WC would give them satisfaction.

They seem to dislike Peru given they've been in war with them a couple of times. At peace now, but not best friends.

Hardy

Money already on way to Quito, we know how works in South America, Equador will be extremely motivated...

Hardy

To play a serious match. Anyway i wonder if all Perù, Chile and Argentina will play at same time, what's the schedule?

Home of Barca Fans