Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192
Results 2,866 to 2,871 of 2871

Thread: Argentina

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pathetic performance. Their defense and midfield are so bad and chaotic and Dybala and Martinez are completely lost.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think 2:2 was a fair result. ARG stronger than GER in 2nd half. ARG defense stabilized.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bayern fans shitting on Ter Stegen when he clearly had no fault with the first goal and the second one was deflected off Emre Can and changed the trajectory a bit. But sure, Germany lost because of Ter Stegen according to some Bayern fans.

Just quit the German NT and let Neuer and Bayern's new free toy Nuebel take Germany to their deserved glories.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Bayern fans shitting on Ter Stegen when he clearly had no fault with the first goal and the second one was deflected off Emre Can and changed the trajectory a bit. But sure, Germany lost because of Ter Stegen according to some Bayern fans.

Just quit the German NT and let Neuer and Bayern's new free toy Nuebel take Germany to their deserved glories.
    Low gave Ter Stegen the tougher game on purpose.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope Germany continue to be embarrassed the way they did in WC 2018 with the washed up Neuer.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argentina definitely starting to look good. They fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2 after a shaky first half. They also produced one of their best performances in recent times beating Equador by 6 goals.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.