Argentina

Blaugranaa

Maybe Sampaoli wants to recreate Suarez-Messi 4-4-2 with Argentina using Aguero instead of Suarez? It has been succesful for Barcelona (excluding 3 games) so why not give it a try?

sickstar

I look on the videos of Pavon,Meza, Lo Celso..they're actually quite promising. Dribbling above average especially Pavon he's so good at it while Lo Celso has is good at passes and tackles. Meza can be a good striker perhaps, some goals shows that, he's also really fast

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Romero already out.
Biglia, Mercado, Otamendi and now Acuna all struggling with injuries.
Pathetic luck.

serghei

You guys seriously think Argentina will make it far? There's a danger of them being sent packing from the group stage.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You guys seriously think Argentina will make it far? There's a danger of them being sent packing from the group stage.

I won't bet on it, but if Messi is motivated and going all for it then I won't count them out. After the group stage it's just a whole bunch of KO games. Anything can happen.

Iarwain

Biglia should've rejected the call himself if he had any sense of decency.

I'm fucking baffled how such an average, not-really-good-at-anything, and to top it all genuinely weak-minded individual can be a regular starter in a NT such as Argentina.

serghei

Biglia should've rejected the call himself if he had any sense of decency.

I'm fucking baffled how such an average, not-really-good-at-anything, and to top it all genuinely weak-minded individual can be a regular starter in a NT such as Argentina.

They really don't have a very good team. Some good attackers that don't play well together and some decent CBs. And Messi.

Flavius

They need a lot of luck to win this. Even the group is a hard one...they barely qualified, but hope for a miracle too and a Messi on fire. Then we can talk...

LosBlancos

Argentina are in an interesting position. It'd be a surprise if they made it to the SF, but disappointing if they don't at least have a good showing in the R16.

Home of Barca Fans