Argentina

Sneer

Banned
Can't believe they chose that POS over Aguero. . . Argentina got issues, this is why they never have the team they so desire.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Serial choker? Chokuain? ring a bell?

Higuain has been better for Argentina than Aguero.

Higuain only chokes in finals and actually complement Messi on the pitch and does well otherwise. Aguero chokes 90% of the time and is a ball-hog.

BarcaOG

Banned
higuain is awful for argentina but at least i can actually remember a few of his goals for the national team. i cant recall anything aguero ever did for argentina. just because hes a big name doesnt mean he should make it. it should be a wake up call.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Aguero with his ball hogging can stay home. Pisses me off Messi will give him the ball expecting a 1-2 and he turns around and starts to run at the defenders with his big ass. He adds nothing.

xXKonan

Higuain despite his reputation in finals, is willing to be a team player for Argentina. But Aguero? His decision making comes off as a guy who would rather go for personal glory than make the right decisions.

He's a good striker yeah but not for Argentina.

Meatball

Finally the AFA got the right man for the job. Hope that the Sevilla's fans won't be too harsh on Sampaoli in his last Liga game.

Sneer

Banned
Remind me the last time Aguero played as a 9 for ARG?
He is usually deployed on the wings FFS, how is he suppose to perform?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Remind me the last time Aguero played as a 9 for ARG?
He is usually deployed on the wings FFS, how is he suppose to perform?

by not being a steaming pile of shit. Honestly changing position doesn't mean a player loses entire concepts of holdup play and general passing

Home of Barca Fans