Argentina

King Leo

Banned
Çakir from Turkey is the ref and he has no problem giving red cards (I don't either as long as they're given to the guys in orange :p )

Not the best ref in my opinion but we'll see what happens. I get the strong feeling that we will get punished by the ref for Robben theatrics.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Çakir from Turkey is the ref and he has no problem giving red cards (I don't either as long as they're given to the guys in orange :p )

Not the best ref in my opinion but we'll see what happens. I get the strong feeling that we will get punished by the ref for Robben theatrics.

Which makes Di Maria's absence even worse. we could use some of his pro diving to get back to Holland if they started diving

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Yes.

Give me the names of all. Anyone? :D

bx5au.jpg

Gago is so cute :)

zanela

So how are my fellow albiceleste fans feeling atm? Apart from the intermittent sleep last night, I have been tearing up every now and then. A heartbreak that I've suffered for more than 2 decades, and the prospect of another is killing me. :(

F

Flavia

So how are my fellow albiceleste fans feeling atm? Apart from the intermittent sleep last night, I have been tearing up every now and then. A heartbreak that I've suffered for more than 2 decades, and the prospect of another is killing me. :(

Now I'm getting nervous. Not having di maria is a big blow. I'm hoping for a good display by the defense, and that Higuain is sharp today as well. he'll be needed. They will triple mark Messi, so I hope he finds a way out of the dutch cage and has a great game.

King Leo

Banned

I'm a hardcore Albiceleste fan but felt more nervous before the game against Belgium. Still feel very nervous but my expectations are less this time. Maybe because Di Maria is out and everything Flavia mentioned.

I'm very superstitious of late and keep getting this feeling that luck has a lot to do with this game. I slept yesterday with the Argentina jersey next my pillow and I had a dream last night (more like a nightmare) that Robben gets fouled inside the box and gets a penalty and remember seeing 1-3. Anyway not feeling energetic this morning, I'm off for the day and totally distracted after Brasil's fiasco.

Chainsaw

Killahead

So far I've been mostly calm. Since the win against Belgium I had this feeling inside me that keeps telling me that the boys will do the job tonight. I've been very calm prior to the Belgium match and the boys did the job. I've been much more nervous in 3 group matches and the Swiss match but I'm very much calm going into this tie.

You know, Argentina never lost a semi final in WC. So... keep the faith. :)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Argentina (Messi) have found ways to win matches back to back in this tournament I believe that they will again tonight. We just need a solid team effort with Messi providing the GOAT touch to push us past the Dutch. Viva Argentina.

Plus who could resist the temptation to see Argentina winning on Brazillian soil and progressing into the WC Final in Brazil

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Extremely nervous. Just want Messi to have a great game and put the team through.

The odds are against Argentina but one can hope.

Home of Barca Fans