Argentina

zanela

Not all players, as good as they are for their clubs, can turn it on at the Intl level. Tevez, Lavezzi, Palacio all examples.

Kerrybai

I thought Messi missed from 1 yard :lol: I guess you could call it amazing defending... Di Maria acting like Messi's waterboy :lol:

F

Frejsgodes

Not at all.

You are speaking rubbish and overly negative as per usual.

No. You are just clueless.

Case in point. Messi misses a HUGE chance. But let's just say it's not being ineffective.

They scored shortly after, but Messi's missed chance just before just supports my point of them being ineffective. They need far to many chances to score i.e. they have been ineffective. Negative? Dont care. Just how it is.

Neymessi

Brazil were playing like some fucked up team before their 1st goal.Argentina has not been that bad but the first goal is what they need to be at their beast form...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Case in point. Messi misses a HUGE chance. But let's just say it's not being ineffective.

They scored shortly after, but Messi's missed chance just before just supports my point of them being ineffective. They need far to many chances to score = ineffective.

Are you blind or just a hater? Defender cleared the ball before it got to Messi. di Maria should have shot. If you're going to criticize, at least be accurate.

spark

They scored shortly after, but Messi's missed chance just before just supports my point of them being ineffective. They need far to many chances to score = ineffective.

Messi didnt miss though the defender cleared it.

Galning

They scored shortly after, but Messi's missed chance just before just supports my point of them being ineffective. They need far to many chances to score i.e. they have been ineffective. Negative? Dont care. Just how it is.

The defender cleared it.

F

Frejsgodes

Are you blind or just a hater? Defender cleared the ball before it got to Messi. di Maria should have shot. If you're going to criticize, at least be accurate.

Messi didnt miss though the defender cleared it.

The defender cleared it.

Chance, opportunity, dangerous situation.. call it what you want. It's not good enough and another sign of them being ineffective and not sharp.

JamDav1982

If you are the manager and your team creates 6/7 very good chances in first half do you change things in second?

Were Barca beated by Chelsea in 2012 as they were 'ineffective'? No their system worked well but they missed the chances they made.

You clearly dont get it though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its a freaking friendly. Calm the fuck down and enjoy the fucking game instead of whining all the fucking time. You're seriously annoying.

Home of Barca Fans