Argentina

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Did anyone catch the little kids who were ushers prior to the match snaring autographs of Messi just as he was coming onto the pitch?...Then jumping down after getting it :xavi:

F

Flavia

Can't believe that didn't go in. Not very encouraging for the wc. Messi playing very well now, but only him won't be enough.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Can't believe that didn't go in. Not very encouraging for the wc. Messi playing very well now, but only him won't be enough.

Yeah, hard to be certain but apart from Kun and an inconsistent Di Maria it's a very lukewarm Argentina

NotInHere

Damn Leo will have to will this team to the World Cup, cause honestly, as a team Argentina isn't going anywhere if Leo is not 100%

Its all Leo

Rahj

at 84:00, messi pulled down his armband and just shook his head about di maria. apart from that i still don't get why palacio gets any playing time in the nt.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi didn't not appear to be very pleased at the draw, it looked to me.

This Argentina side is so average. Messi alone can't carry them to victory.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If you want to rescue something, at least this was only a friendly and Argentina did have plenty of chances. Higuain had a good one, Aguero missed 2 clear ones, di Maria had a couple and so did Palacio. Argentina could have scored and Messi played well in his director role.

di Maria was very poor today, Higuain did very little, and Aguero took the space they gave him from the overmarking of Messi, but couldn't convert his 2 clear chances. Midfield was poor passing, but it did recuperate balls. Defense was bad, but got stronger the second half.

Romero had a surprisingly good day. Don't count on that too often though.

All in all, there are things to work on.

Pepe Silvia

Individually they are brilliant, but collectively they leave a lot to be desired. Same story, but I'll still be rooting for them to win it all.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
at 84:00, messi pulled down his armband and just shook his head about di maria. apart from that i still don't get why palacio gets any playing time in the nt.

I don't think it was at di Maria. He was getting fouled up and down his run, and the defender actually pulled his shirt and his armband down. Messi was pissed at the ref all throughout the game. He got dispossessed from clear fouls a couple of times with no calls.

MagIX

Damn Leo will have to will this team to the World Cup, cause honestly, as a team Argentina isn't going anywhere if Leo is not 100%

Its all Leo

even with Leo at 200%, this Argentina has no chance to win the WC.
Really really poor performance of Argentina vs a weak team like Romania.

Pepe Silvia

This is a gross misinterpretation of the situation, really. The armband fell off (it happens every time he puts one on) and he was shaking his head because it should have been a corner kick but the ref awarded a goal kick instead.

MagIX

Palacio... MA COME CAZZO FA AD AVERE UN POSTO IN NAZIONALE !?!?! such a fucking poor player, how is possible that i can play for Argentina !?!?!

Home of Barca Fans