Argentina

Kul_z

Yes, but its still something they should practice on. You cant tell me that there is no place for dybala. False messi and real messi should be on the pitch together. I agree about the pace pavon has tho

Hektor

The latest rumors.

Pavon is in and Higuain is out. In other words, Messi as the false 9 with Di Maria and Pavon in the Wings. Otherwise, the same team against Nigeria except for Higuain.

Hektor

Devils

On paper, France look much stronger. But with the way they have been playing, it very much looks like they could get stunned in the same way Germany did.

Givenchy

I think Argentina will get stuffed tomorrow, 4-1 my prediction. its only a matter of time before France find their form, they could put anyone to the sword on their day. I hope Messi manages a goal atleast as it will be his teammates letting him down.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think Argentina will get stuffed tomorrow, 4-1 my prediction. its only a matter of time before France find their form, they could put anyone to the sword on their day. I hope Messi manages a goal atleast as it will be his teammates letting him down.

yer lol been six years they play like shit, but they'll find form now!

Total-Football

messi should move his ass as close as possible to the net.. those awe passes are meaningless because higuin wont score them anyway..just play as a false nine.

George_Costanza

3-1 to Argentina.

tenor.gif

El Gato

Villarato!
Nearly got it right though eh [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] ? ;) Was on its way

Didn't think France would fight back based on what we've seen. Seems they were indeed a sleeping giant who only needed some actual motivation to perform on par with their talent. I still think Deschamps is a bad fit for that dressing room and they'll be found out at some point in the tournament.

Funny since the fight back applies more to Argies than France.

Home of Barca Fans