Argentina

Saladin

ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA!!!

GERMANY OUT, BRAZIL NEXT AGAINST SERBIA?!

ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA!!!

World cup 2018 is lit AF

Hektor

I know what happened to Germany. Their forwards took classes on how to score, in a WC game, from the "Pipita Higuain" University. :)

Hektor

blaugrana1987

Argentina has tough, tough job ahead. I dont think they can win this, but it is possible for them to make it as hard as it can get for any other team that play against them.

First...Calm. The. Fuck. Down. Seriously. Too much emotions, you could see it, its probably because they have no one on bench that can do calming part. When they played calculated and smart in first half, they looked very good. Need to keep calm.

Second. They need to find another MF combination. Anyone really, as Masche just doesnt cut it. He is too slow and too old for modern game, and this just wont work in knock outs.

Third. Banega has to play, Pavon as well.

And forth, they really really need to get their tactics in check. That means defending as a team, pressing as well as they did in first half and sharing balls (especially ADM).

If they do all this, only then do they have a chance to pass to quarters. Without this, they are out before it started.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So the team that eliminated them in the previous three WCs is out. This would’ve really been their opportunity if they had decided to show up, but it looks rather grim.

Andresito

Staff member
So the team that eliminated them in the previous three WCs is out. This would’ve really been their opportunity if they had decided to show up, but it looks rather grim.

ex0rqf4.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
Been supporting Argentina since the beginning of the tourney since neither Netherlands or Turkey are in. People wrote them off after the Croatia loss. I still believed in qualification. Will support them in next round.

Not Hektor

Hektor

Are you taking about Argentina-Germany? If so, Germany beat Argentina in the Brazil-2014 final game 1-0 in overtime. In other words, Germany did not eliminate Argentina in 2014.

Hektor

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
vs France

I think he will most likely start with the same players against Nigeria, but i would like for him to go with this;

Armani
Mercado Otamendi Rojo Tagliafico
Dybala Lo Celso Banega Di Maria
Messi Aguero​

Chainsaw

Killahead
I think he will most likely start with the same players against Nigeria, but i would like for him to go with this;

Armani
Mercado Otamendi Rojo Tagliafico
Dybala Lo Celso Banega Di Maria
Messi Aguero​

Sampaoli wont drop Mascherano. Someone has to do the dirty work and Argentina dont have anyone beter than Masche for that.

Home of Barca Fans