Argentina

FCBfan22

He wont play three at back after the Croatia game.

If Masch is not there then will need likes of Biglia.

We'll see. Today, with sending Meza in while chasing a result, it was confirmed that Sampaoli is a grade A fraud. So, anything is possible.

Deschamps vs Sampaoli. Inept vs inept. But Sampaoli cant win IMO. If Deschamps plays Mbappe-Griezmann-Dembele, they are too fast for Argentina's defence. If he plays Matuidi-Giroud-Griezmann-Mbappe, Giroud is taller than the whole Argentinian backline.

jamrock

Mascherano did well, I don't know what y'all talking about, they have zero options but him anyways lo celso isn't a DM
Armani-----------------
Mecado----Otamendi--Fazio----Rojo
-----------Benega----massh------------
----Dybala-----Messi----Pavon------
---------------------------------
------------------higs------

Yep I wouldn't start Kun in a way he is just as bad as Higuain for Argentina, higs gives you work rate & a man to lead the line that Kun doesn't, bring in Kun at the 65-70 minute mark

Ideally it would be icardi, but too late for that now

Also no more of the meza thing & Perez they aren't anywhere near good enough.

Last edited:

jairzinho

With this Argentina team, if you try to solve one problem, you end up creating another.

As bad as Masch was today, who you do you replace him with ?.Biglia? That's a big mistake.

Mascherano and Banega in the middle of the pitch is the best that Argentina have to offer right now.

xxxxxx

Mascherano did well, I don't know what y'all talking about, they have zero options but him anyways lo celso isn't a DM
Armani-----------------
Mecado----Otamendi--Fazio----Rojo
-----------Benega----massh------------
----Dybala-----Messi----Pavon------
---------------------------------
------------------higs------

Yep I wouldn't start Kun in a way he is just as bad as Higuain for Argentina, higs gives you work rate & a man to lead the line that Kun doesn't, bring in Kun at the 65-70 minute mark

Ideally it would be icardi, but too late for that now

Also no more of the meza thing & Perez they aren't anywhere near good enough.

Mascherano was shocking in the 1st half and gave away a stupid penalty in the 2nd half. And Aguero is better than Higuain for Argentina..... at least he can score his chances.

Devils

Dgo4xzXX4AAk1iL.jpg:large

Check the glass railing.

LMAO

wisconsincule

Mascherano was shocking in the 1st half and gave away a stupid penalty in the 2nd half. And Aguero is better than Higuain for Argentina..... at least he can score his chances.

I don’t want masche to start but do they have any better options? For me he was a huge liability. Made some great tackles but he was either excellent or awful. I like that line up otherwise.

Hektor

I don’t want masche to start but do they have any better options? For me he was a huge liability. Made some great tackles but he was either excellent or awful. I like that line up otherwise.

Firstly, Mascherano is the heart and soul of he team. Lastly, that was no penalty - it was a ridiculous call. Masche barely touched the player and he took a dive. In addition, Mascheano and the Nigeria player were not involved in the play. The Ref called for a penalty and the people with the VAR asked him to review the call. They only do that when they disagree with the call. If that is a penalty, there will be 20 penalties called in any game. What about the Argentine player that had a breakaway and was brought down in the penalty area? That was a huge penalty and a red card for the Nigerian defender - last resource. Forget it- we won. It is water under the bridge.

Hektor

Last edited:

Hektor

Wow! We almost had the finalists of Brazil-2014 out in the group stage! In a perverse way, Germany going out could be good for Argentina. The players can say, "We did not play that bad. Look what happened to Germany. They are out and we are in." France is not going to be easy! Dybala has to play, please Messi - Mascherano - please!

In another game, Mexico found out how hard it is when the opposing team, that has played together and is very disciplined, to win when they park the bus!

Hektor

Home of Barca Fans