Argentina

gr98

4-2-3-1 formation has been changed:

[tw]1008757507362377729[/tw]

[tw]1008758905827221504[/tw]

Imo I prefer the second option.

Hardy

this is what happens when you play only one match before world cup and basically against amateurs, second match in world cup and sampaoli still hasn't a defined lineup, federation of full retards.

KingLeo10

the amount of average outside of the forward line is worrying in those argentina lineups. insane how a traditionally dominant football country became so bereft of talent.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The lineups gets worse for every day that passes.

Why won't this bald idiot play Lo Celso or Banega. Heck even try out Dybala out wide.

Last edited:

snowy

For reals! Sampa is an idiot!

edit: ojojo I just realized he removed Rojo and now it's a more attacking 343 which I like but would be cool to see Dybala, Lo Celso, Aguero, Messi & Higuain on the pitch at the same time

...................Higuain
........Aguero.............Messi
Pavon....Lo Celso....Dybala...Salvio
Tagliafico.....Otamendi....Mercado
...................Armani..................

wished he'd included top scorer Icardi as well. But even the 2 options posted by Coates are an improvement. Pretty confident on the coming bouts.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
I'm not a national team coach, but I highly doubt that changing the system and half the lineup during a competition is the way to go.

There's too much chaos around Sampaoli's tactics without any organisation.
Was it the same with Chile? I can't remember.

Jay Jay

At least in friendly game Baldy should try this formation.
You have Messi on right, and hole concentreation is on him, and then on the left side would be plenty of space for these two. And with Dyabala they would have someone else beside Messi who can create. Mercado would be third center back and without so much attacking tasks because of left side. Yea I know it's little bit tricky with defense, but now is better?! For me best formation.

--------------------Caballero--------------------
--Mercado---Otamendi---Rojo/Fazio---Tagliafico--
---------Masche/Banega----Lo Celso-------------
---Messi-------------Dybala------------Pavon---
---------------------Aguero---------------------

Or maybe this one, little bit balanced, but again, everything is on Messi's back.

---Meza--------------Messi-------------Pavon---

vlad

They didnt have much better players when they reached WC finals in brasil, but they played like a team, i doubt their problem is sampaoli, he is proved as a great coach, but there is something rotten in their squad, hard to explain what exactly, but could be this generation is done mentally, they cant recover after 3 lost finals

snowy

You have Messi on right, and hole concentreation is on him, and then on the left side would be plenty of space for these two. And with Dyabala they would have someone else beside Messi who can create. Mercado would be third center back and without so much attacking tasks because of left side. Yea I know it's little bit tricky with defense, but now is better?! For me best formation.

Edit: 1st one looks very strong. Nice set-up

c'mon Sampa Do it! Doo-Eet-Naaaau.jpg

Last edited:

Or maybe this one, little bit balanced, but again, everything is on Messi's back.

---Meza--------------Messi-------------Pavon---

The first one is really good, argetnina would be so strong offensive.

vlad

IIRC sampaoli believes they haven't played together much and the team lacks chemistry if they play together. Utter bollocks.

Coach who won 2 copas in a row with chile, probably know few things better about team chemistry then we

Otherwhise, why would he sabotage his own country national team

Home of Barca Fans