Argentina

Hektor

So Argentina has no other teams to warm up and gel before facing Iceland?

Good luck, they will need it. The AFA, in terms of how badly run you are clearly :hooray:

In all fairness, we have to thank Donald J. Trump for this mess.

I have nothing new to report except that Sampa is trying different combinations. Reporters are just guessing what the starting 11 against Iceland is going to be.

Hektor

Last edited:

gr98

Leandro Paredes, Enzo Pérez, Pablo Pérez, Guido Pizarro, Diego Perotti, Erik Lamela & Matías Kranevitter are the possible replacements.

Hektor

The AFA is something else.

I do not understand your response. What does the AFA have to do with Lanzini's injury? The team is practicing hard - they really want the WC.

Lanzini is going to be down ~9 months. West Ham must really be pissed. I would bring Matias Kranevitter or Mauro Icardi to replace Lanzini. Aguero is not 100% yet and I do not want Higuain as the "9."

According to a press report:

"Argentina World Cup squad: Manuel Lanzini out of the tournament after cruciate ligament injury in training. The news is a devastating blow to Jorge Sampaoli's side with the tournament kicking off in Moscow in less than a week"

Hektor

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

I do not understand your response. What does the AFA have to do with Lanzini's injury? The team is practicing hard - they really want the WC.

Lanzini is going to be down ~9 months. West Ham must really be pissed. I would bring Matias Kranevitter or Mauro Icardi to replace Lanzini. Aguero is not 100% yet and I do not want Higuain as the "9."

According to a press report:

"Argentina World Cup squad: Manuel Lanzini out of the tournament after cruciate ligament injury in training. The news is a devastating blow to Jorge Sampaoli's side with the tournament kicking off in Moscow in less than a week"

Hektor

I can’t see Higuain not starting... hope I’m wrong.

I reckon even if he has a bad game they will keep playing him too.

Hektor

Who should replace Lanzini in the starting 11? Imho, it is very easy - Paolo Dybala!!!

Hektor

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Aguero doesn't start they're fucked. Even Sampaoli can't be that dense to start Higuain.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If true that means Argentina is left without its sole two creative outlets in central midfield :lol: that is some fucking luck. Even more burden on Messi now.

MessiTBE

Banned
It is over, already here most of us know we cursed. It is not meant to be. Hopefully the team can at least put in the effort and not let pressure get to them.

No lanzini who looked very very good when he played I liked him very much so, he was big favourite with me he had quality that players like biglia will never have.

Banega is 50/50 radio saying.

But I don't care anymore, I already know we will not win it so only hope is Messi plays unbelievable up until the moment knocked out.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans