Argentina

jamrock

How does higuain keep getting called up, I use to love this guy back in his river days & at one point wanted us to high him, but how much can 1 man fuck up & still be given chances.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They defend it by saying Higuain is the player who got the best chemistry with Messi. But that doesn’t really help when he bottles chances when it matters the most.

FCBfan22

How does higuain keep getting called up, I use to love this guy back in his river days & at one point wanted us to high him, but how much can 1 man fuck up & still be given chances.

The answer is clear. He has Sampaoli's nudes. He got them from Gomes, who has the largest collection of private photos of football coaches.

JamDav1982

Icardi not mates with Messi is about only reason he is not there.

There has to be truth in it. There is no other reason.

He was never going and Aguero is better but he should be in squad as alternative type player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Worst Argentina in decades. If they didn't have Messi, those players would be be watching WC from Argentina.

JamDav1982

Worst Argentina in decades. If they didn't have Messi, those players would be be watching WC from Argentina.

You reckon Croatia will beat them?

I think Argentina will top group and from there anything can happen....IF they can defend well enough.

The front four from Argentina is as good as anything else in the tournament for me.

El Flaco

To be honest, Icardi was shite when he had his chances in the NT during WC-qualifers.

Will get more opportunities in future when Higuain, Aguero (most likely) retires from the NT after WC anyway.

JamDav1982

To be honest, Icardi was underwhelming af when he had his chances in the NT during WC-qualifers.

Will get more opportunities in future when Higuain, Aguero (most likely) retires from the NT after WC anyway.

Never got much a chance but he is a different league to some of those other physical type strikers they tried.

Home of Barca Fans