Argentina

DNoXC5UXkAIrVlv.jpg

Squad for the up coming friendlies....

This cunt will never learn....

Windhook

This is completely normal to me. Sampaoli was rushed to save the nation in a very difficult moment. He has to call his best players available, if he wants to implement his game plan, if there is such. Sampaoli has much work to do. At the moment it is complete Messindependencia for Argentina, take him away from the squad and Argentina turns into candidate for consecutive scoreless draws.

ManusXavi

I don't think it is smart to have that many players as possibilities for your World Cup squad. I mean the bulk of the team should already be decided in order to build team chemistry.
Not to brag about my National Rugby team but there is some serious toughness when it comes to squad selection, where poor form accepted for the good of keeping team Chemistry. It has brought success often because rugby is the rough sort of sport where poor form is mostly down to a lack of desire.
We pretty much know who the squad is going to be for the Rugby World Cup in 20 months.

"Argentina coach Jorge Sampaoli has revealed he is monitoring up to 60 players as he decides upon his squad for this year's World Cup in Russia."

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-01/03/c_136869117.htm

Vilarrubi

Did someone post the possible route Argentina can take in the KO stages of the World Cup if they qualify from the group? Can't seem to find it.

Messi

This team..... this is the team Messi dragged to 3 consecutive finals, and he still gets flack for not winning titles?!?

Home of Barca Fans