Argentina

El Flaco

Xavi: "When I was in Barça, I felt that Leo & Masche didn't enjoy playing with Argentina." [tyc sports]

[tw]913028488025841664[/tw]

[tw]912748998099898369[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fernando Gago is back.

Start him in place of Biglia.

At least he'll pass the ball forward quickly to Messi instead of dwelling on the ball for five seconds only to pass it to Di Maria who ends up crossing to the stands.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Dybala has been awful in his last couple of games. Juve fans were absolutely furious with him yesterday, especially after that late penalty he missed which would've won them the game.

Hardy

can't believe Paredes is not a starter, he's by far the best midfielder they have right now. Also Papu Gomez should play in attack, they desperately need a player capable to dribble and create something.

Anyway i saw calendar for the last games, really good luck if they lose again points with Perù

DonAK

Di Maria should be LW and nowhere else.

That front three and midfield looks fucking terrible.

Di Maria should in fact be a RW so he can cut in with his left foot and be more of a help for Messi. Also would cut out some of his stupid crosses to the stands.

JamDav1982

Di Maria should in fact be a RW so he can cut in with his left foot and be more of a help for Messi. Also would cut out some of his stupid crosses to the stands.

Where has he ever been a RW?

He is dumb player that can be good on day when dribbling and getting ball in.

I think he would be worse on the right dribbling inside into trouble all the time.

Di Maria on left is where he needs to be.

DonAK

Where has he ever been a RW?

He is dumb player that can be good on day when dribbling and getting ball in.

I think he would be worse on the right dribbling inside into trouble all the time.

Di Maria on left is where he needs to be.

Played there a couple of times. Found him less frustrating there.

[tw]915235076442648576[/tw]

DonAK

Sampaoli apparently struggling to make his mind on the lineup. This is the latest lineup he tested.

Gotta say I like Paredes and Banega in the midfield, although perhaps a bit slow? Both very good on the ball although Banega obviously inconsistent and can be a nutcase.

That's btw a 4-2-3-1

[tw]915666031456210945[/tw]

Last edited:

aaron101

Di Maria is just too selfish for this team. He always tries so hard to dribble and shoot on his own rather than creating for others or pass it to whose open. In my opinion, he shouldn't be in the squad for the World Cup along with Higuain. Also, Aguero is also a big game choker for Argentina.

Home of Barca Fans