Argentina

El Flaco

Official: Sevilla confirm that Sampaoli will leave to join Argentina National Team, pending final paperwork

[tw]868081173053964288[/tw]

JerseyAddict

They have to win anything at last... So looooooong now they have "only" 2nd places (btw 2nd place is not a fail at all, ask the 3rd or 4th ;) )

Giginho75

three finals in the last three official competitions...
one lost in extra-time, two only on the penalties...

certainly not lucky...
they have to try for the last time next summer in russia, because a lot of them begin to be over the thirty...
but will be difficult, because there are other nations stronger than world cup 2016 (mostly brasil, currently the best team in the world with germany)...

furthermore...i laugh when i read criticism about the messi performances with argentina...
he showed his greatness also with national team (we can see the results of albiceleste without leo)...

he needs just a little more of luck.

Last edited:

GetIn

If Sampaoli builds his attack around Messi, Dybala and Icardi he has a real chance of winning something in the future. Augero and Higuain need to be left at home or on the bench.

BarcaOG

Banned
If Sampaoli builds his attack around Messi, Dybala and Icardi he has a real chance of winning something in the future. Augero and Higuain need to be left at home or on the bench.

100%. aguero and higuain are proven failures and chokers at the international level

Giginho75

i haven't your security...

in 4-3-3 dybala should do external forward, but for me is not his role, while in the 4-4-2 now can do only backup of messi...

icardi great striker, but imo not better than higuain...

they deserve calling of sampaoli, but is not so easy their "location" for national team.

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
i know it's early to say but even Messi looks better! I love the way he's moving around the field always involved asking for the ball... there's something already different about this side, much more alive, confident, dynamic. The three lefties, Messi, Dybala, Di Maria will be the heart of this team.

thank god

JamDav1982

They have gone more 4-4-2 in second half and tried to see if they can defend a lead.

Not played well since HT but can understand why they are trying things and testing their defence to see if can protect a lead.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will take time for Sampaoli to figure things out, but I believe they will play way better already in the qualifiers and not suck like they did under Bauza.

Home of Barca Fans