Argentina

El Flaco

Bauza sacked as Argentina coach, confirmed by AFA president himself.

[tw]851584608495747073[/tw]

[tw]851430063329431553[/tw]

[tw]851476048059486209[/tw]

[tw]851557822127099905[/tw]

[tw]851578072566550531[/tw]

[tw]851585333003157506[/tw]

[tw]851584336512024576[/tw]

[tw]851588882542071814[/tw]

[tw]851589325015965696[/tw]

[tw]851589925770276864[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I understand where they're coming from, heck I would have done the same if I was in their position, but Messi, Masche and Maxi has to move on for the team, for Argentina. Higuain is just not working. It's not a guarantee Icardi will either, but he deserves a chance.

khaled_a_d

I understand where they're coming from, heck I would have done the same if I was in their position, but Messi, Masche and Maxi has to move on for the team, for Argentina. Higuain is just not working. It's not a guarantee Icardi will either, but he deserves a chance.

If he is gonna kill the dressing room then he doesn't. Specially when you consider that half of this team has sort of friendship with Maxi not only Messi & Mascherano.
You really want someone that his teammates would hate to pass the ball with him or refuse to celebrate with him? Football is a job and all things count in it not just inside the pitch but outside it and Icardi has done enough to warrant him being excluded if his teammates hates him.
Let Dybala be tried as CF or get Higuin to work with a psychologist or something. who knows Robben was also considered the ultimate choker once and he rebounded with age,may be one of Higuin or Aguero will do the same with proper coach.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he is gonna kill the dressing room then he doesn't. Specially when you consider that half of this team has sort of friendship with Maxi not only Messi & Mascherano.
You really want someone that his teammates would hate to pass the ball with him or refuse to celebrate with him? Football is a job and all things count in it not just inside the pitch but outside it and Icardi has done enough to warrant him being excluded if his teammates hates him.
Let Dybala be tried as CF or get Higuin to work with a psychologist or something. who knows Robben was also considered the ultimate choker once and he rebounded with age,may be one of Higuin or Aguero will do the same with proper coach.

He's not the one who will kill the dressing room. His team mates would if they act like idiots.

A lot of times you will work with people you cannot stand, people you hate with passion, but when it comes to stepping on the field or working on a project or a deal, you have to suppress those feelings and work for the betterment of the entire team, unit, company etc.

Icardi and Lucas Alario deserve a chance. Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria have gotten a free pass for too long without contributing the way they should. Sometimes, it just doesn't work out and a break would be better with new guys being given the chance like Batigol said.

khaled_a_d

He's not the one who will kill the dressing room. His team mates would if they act like idiots.

A lot of times you will work with people you cannot stand, people you hate with passion, but when it comes to stepping on the field or working on a project or a deal, you have to suppress those feelings and work for the betterment of the entire team, unit, company etc.

And a lot of time a boss would eliminate the guy who he would feel would kill the team work. Icardi can be this type of guy if he is hated that much.
In team sports this is even much bigger of an issue

Richard.H

It's absolutely absurd that Dybala doesn't play or get called up. Behavior issues can be fixed by the coaching staff and/or the captain. He is 10 times the player that Aguero and Higgy are

El Flaco

[tw]852116683242254341[/tw]

Sevilla consider any contact from AFA with Sampaoli as disrespectful and threaten with legal action.

KiX7777

So Messi will have better coach in NT than in Barca. Never thought that would happen. He has at least now good chance for some trophy.

raki

It's absolutely absurd that Dybala doesn't play or get called up. Behavior issues can be fixed by the coaching staff and/or the captain. He is 10 times the player that Aguero and Higgy are

He already played several times. Messi is the only one who´s not shit in the NT.

Home of Barca Fans