Argentina

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Argentina can't pick a manager. Chile won 2 Copa Americas in 2 years with 2 different Argentinian managers.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Argentina need a coaching duo of Maradona and Pelè so they can both shut the fuck up and, specially Maradona, not turn their own people against their own NT.

What has Tata achieved in his career? I mean.. he coached Barça and Argentina but on what grounds did he get either of those jobs?

Pablo Escobar

Argentina what a shame you are!

Stayed up till the morning light to finally see Messi triumph only to see him one step towards retirement!

utility73

Have to admit I hadn't followed Argentina much lately so this question might be a bit naive, but why did Dybala not make the squad for the Copa?

MagIX

Only Simeone.
It is almost impossible, but i hope after seeing what happened he decides to coach the NT.
I think he's the only one who can (maybe) bring back Messi.

Pablo Escobar

Simeone will either stay at Atletico or go to Inter where he'll sink into oblivion, but you never know, a 2 year leave to international will be like a sabbatical for his career, it's a payed vacation.

hardyboy

Alejandro Sabella. The day before the World Cup final he said that win or lose he was stepping down.

Only Simeone.
It is almost impossible, but i hope after seeing what happened he decides to coach the NT.
I think he's the only one who can (maybe) bring back Messi.

All the players must be numb from inside. Losing 3 finals in 3 years in no joke.. Messi deciding to quit doesn't surprise me. He muat be dead from inside. Even i think the only men who could bring back Messi and evoke some sort of motivation is Simeone..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tata is clueless idiot. Even Pizzi beat him now to Copa America.

Simeone taking over would be best for both Argentina and Cholo.
Messi returning for Russia WC and winning it with Cholo.. That would obliterate all disappointments both had.

One can dream.

Pablo Escobar

Neah, once he said he quit it's pretty clear that even if he returns, we won't see a big deal from him, joke is over, just like it was with our dear Johann, best European Player in History, no international titles - doesn't make a difference for him anyway cause he was who he was with or without titles.

And I can't see how Sabella and Tata are so bad when this team had the nr. 1 garbage in the world as coach in 2010, at least they're coaches.

Yeah, no genius in them, a Simeone can make Argentina, what? Take them to the final and lose it cause he's a Chokoer Simeone in finals :troll:.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sabella was shit too. Everyone remembers Argentina playing the final but forget how lucky they were to get there by all narrow wins and Messi saves-the-day stuff.

It really is sad that country with best managers in the game can't pick the right man for the job.

Pablo Escobar

Sabella was still a coach, Maradona is just a piece of thrash, they could've done some good things in 2010 and at least not lose like that to Germany, but as we saw later in the semis, Germany was no knight in front someone determined to actually do something (same for Uruguay Bronze Match), it was Argentina that was so disastrous that anybody decent could've beaten the shit out of them, other groups would've seen them out too and instead of appointing that idiot just for the show, a half decent coach would've done a lot, they were looking much better than in 2014 or last night and that goes for Messi himself too, 2010 would've been his prime International tournament, would've called it quits if I was him before that World Cup and take a piss on that coke addict.

Last edited:

BrazilFan

Maradona put a lot of unnecessary pressure on this team with his comments. Now players are retiring left and right. I have to salute Masherano though. Dude was a warrior in every single final and has been let down by his teammates.

serghei

Sabella was shit too. Everyone remembers Argentina playing the final but forget how lucky they were to get there by all narrow wins and Messi saves-the-day stuff.

It really is sad that country with best managers in the game can't pick the right man for the job.

I think they need a manager full of spirit and manness like Simeone. But there are slim chances of that happening.

Home of Barca Fans