Argentina

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, they didn't pay him for like one year, so it is understandable if he's had enough. Who will replace him, though? Sampaoli is going to Sevilla and Simeone is staying at Atletico. Bielsa? Doubt they got the money for any of those managers if they can't even afford to send their U-21 players to USA.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Which is why FIFA have taken over AFA to clean house.

Which obviously is ironic, but still lol

F

Flavia

Why would he leave if Argentina win? Pissed at Afa?

Edit: apparently he hasn't been paid in months.

But:

[tw]746885335624331264[/tw]

Chainsaw

Killahead
Says Tata will resign after the final. How reliable is this nigga @Razor

[tw]746847043562266624[/tw]

From what is reported Tata was promised the U20 job shortly after taking over but he never got it. Also, he has not gotten paid in months. There’s also a big fiasco going on between FIFA, AFA and the Argentina government and there is a possibility of the AFA getting disaffiliated with FIFA.

So it is understandable if he resigns.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]747088958530658304[/tw]

Can't wait for Messi to speak about all this AFA mess after the final like he promised. Got the potential to be a legendary interview.

F

Flavia

[tw]747088958530658304[/tw]

Can't wait for Messi to speak about all this AFA mess after the final like he promised. Got the potential to be a legendary interview.

And that's why Argentina's been so poor in the last 23 years. Sabotage from the inside. Nothing new.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Correa-Dybala-Messi

How hard can it fucking be?! Instead, Dybala is sunbathing on a yacht in Malta. But yeah, let's keep playing Aguero who got no legs these days or Higuain who got a long history of choking all his career.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[tw]747299545155985409[/tw]

Mass exodus. Could be some sort of protest too.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah, but I don't consider Higuain and Di Maria's retirement a protest. They should really, I mean REALLY fuck off for good!

SirXavi

The Engineer
Tata not resigning lol.

Come on man, just leave.

Simeone or Sampaoli aren't going to coach Argentina yet. In fact it wouldn't surprise me that if Martino were to leave then the next coach would probably be much worse. That's how DERPY Argentina are :lol:.

Home of Barca Fans