Argentina

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I hope they get torn a new one. They should beg and kiss Messi's feet if they want him back, those fuckers.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they lose here, it's gonna start looking really bad when it comes to a WC qualfication with the games they're yet to play.

An Argentina less WC would be a fucking travesty...

F

Flavia

I just hope this game makes Tata be fired or resign. Argentina will not win anything with him.

khaled_a_d

If they lose here, it's gonna start looking really bad when it comes to a WC qualfication with the games they're yet to play.

An Argentina less WC would be a fucking travesty...

Meh,they will be able to come back easily tbh .1st get Tata fired ,get them realize how Messi improve their team .then start winning .that sound like a plan
But Tato will probably stay until he ruins Messi last real chance in 2018

F

Flavia

Next wc qualifier against Brazil. Tata's under pressure, but I don't think he'll be sacked before next round.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's painful to watch them that's the saddest part. Were pain to watch even under Sabella too but much is forgotten as they scraped to WC Final. Heck, even defense master Dunga gets his Brazil to play better.

You have the best player in history in your team and you decide to play shit football. Idiots.

Zebulun

Imagine, messi dragged this side to finals of world competitions and they still hate him down there after seeing this mess of a team. Argentina should just cut their losses and bring sampaoli home. Its hard for me to believe he's not seeing the problems that we all are seeing with the team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's painful to watch them that's the saddest part. Were pain to watch even under Sabella too but much is forgotten as they scraped to WC Final. Heck, even defense master Dunga gets his Brazil to play better.

You have the best player in history in your team and you decide to play shit football. Idiots.

Tbf, Argentina were playing really well under Sabella before the WC when literally almost their entire team arrived either injured or out of form, including Leo.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Argentina was weird at the wc, before it they scored a lot and conded a lot and all of a sudden turn into Argentina 1990 at the wc.
Lets hope they fire Tata though, they need someone to make sure they play for Messi rather than themselves, thats their best shot to win things.

silvia

the team nees a immediate help from world class coach. and needs a rebuilding before 2018. Higuain as a first penalty kicker... Tata...

Tottemham or Celta manager or just have to beg Paraguay coach to join.
Simeone...hmmm :(

xXKonan

CSQPfCAWEAAmMlu.jpg

The Squad for the WC Qualifiers next month.

Home of Barca Fans