Spain

PhilS

I think if Costa remains in form and Pique gets his shit together, Spain are the biggest favourites as things stand now.

Well, De Gea will need to improve. Iniesta still does some fine things, but at this stage of the game, he has some real weaknesses. I think the team would be better off with someone more athletic in his spot. Isco, Silva and Costa were great.

FCBfan22

Lineup against Iran:

De Gea; Carvajal, PIQUE, Ramos, ALBA; BUSQUETS, INIESTA; David Silva, Isco, Lucas Vazquez; Diego Costa.

Donatello

This result is just perfect imo. Spain are on level with Portugal on points as well as GD.

Now, they can decide which team they want to face from group A,they. They can win the match or draw it as they like. Although its easier said than done, but its the best position they could be in.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

This result is just perfect imo. Spain are on level with Portugal on points as well as GD.

Now, they can decide which team fron group A,they want to face. They can win the match or draw it as they like. Although its easier said than done, but its the best position they could be in.

Not a chance Spain approach the game like that.

jamrock

The decisions by the new manager re who starts & his subs are just too funny for me, they were stupid to fire the previous coach who had his best team worked out.

They will drop out the next round qf at most, & before I thought they could win the whole thing

Givenchy

The decisions by the new manager re who starts & his subs are just too funny for me, they were stupid to fire the previous coach who had his best team worked out.

They will drop out the next round qf at most, & before I thought they could win the whole thing

I actually think the opposite, kinda..

Costa up front gives them a different dimension and this team could probably manage themselves when theres no division Atleti/Madrid/Barca camps.

Home of Barca Fans