Spain

jamrock

What a stupid decision, just let him finish the WC, he as the team in a good groove, plus hiring a former Madrid captain & the biggest madridista this side of raul, is at the very least just as bad as having the Madrid manager be your coach

The Spanish fA & Spanish football in general in ran by idiots.

Devils

Dfk7yRtWsAA5I38.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Lol Aragones announced he was leaving after Euro 2008, not before. The two situations aren't even remotely comparable.

This holier than thou prick loves to differentiate between every Ramos thug moment in his career and loves to 'explain' how every scenario is different. But Aragones announcing he is leaving and Lopetegui going full snake is suddenly the same.

El Gato

Villarato!
This holier than thou prick loves to differentiate between every Ramos thug moment in his career and loves to 'explain' how every scenario is different. But Aragones announcing he is leaving and Lopetegui going full snake is suddenly the same.

Now, now. Keep it civil.
[MENTION=22493]Stoichkov1[/MENTION]
He announced on June 25th prior to Spain's semifinal.

serghei

So basically Spain's WC torpedoed by their precious Real Madrid? :lol: Imagine the drama if they somehow don't make it far.

I like it. Adds more spice to this World Cup.

Givenchy

just me or is this abit ott? sure he announced he was joining Madrid after the world cup but so did Van gaal at United. i don't understand how sacking the manager 1 day before the WC starts helps anyone

and people saying they hope Spain fail.. remember who would profit from that in their group :crbust:

MagIX

https://en.as.com/en/2018/06/13/football/1528898736_741642.html

Xavi: "Rubiales did well, the moment was not ideal for Lopetegui"

Xavi Hernandez has analysed the situation of Julen Lopetegui and Spain after the new Real Madrid boss was sacked from his role on the bench just a day before the World Cup kicks off. He takes Rubiales' side and says the president "has done well and the federation comes before anything else".

Speaking to Radio Marca, Xavi did not want to comment on Lopetegui's signing with Real Madrid. "I am not the person to talk about it," he said. He did, however, criticise the manner of the announcement. "It was not the most ideal or opportune moment," he said.

The former Barcelona and Spain player says the change of manager can strengthen the side's resolve before the World Cup kicks off. "You never know, the players have already seen it all and sure, they can play a good role at the World Cup. Leadership will not be missing, there is Ramos, Piqué, Iniesta...there are very prepared people and a very good atmosphere. It's not the best situation but at the same time, it unites them more and they give more of themselves, you never know."

El Flaco

[tw]1006928440778518528[/tw]

The RFEF’s first announcement yesterday after Madrid’s statement: "The RFEF has been at all times in contact with Real Madrid and aware of the negotiations of our coach with his future team." Statement was edit and removed later and the RFEF claim that they have not been in contact with Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans