Spain

malvolio

silva, isco and thiago. at least two of those should have been at barca right now and we wouldn't have had to splash ludicrous amounts on unproven or shit midfielders.

Joan

Spain is outstanding! No weak link and yer are missing one of the most important ones, Busquets

Once you start to accept that technical teams can't dominate it like they used to, Spain raises to diminish such ideas! :worthy:

JerseyAddict

How Spain plays. My my my... Such nice tehnical fast football in tight spaces.

MATS saved a sitter and moments later De Gea saves a nice shot.

Great to see two WC goalies in one game.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Ddt1VmVUwAAodjq.jpg

Alvaro Morata has missed out on a place in Spain's squad for the World Cup in Russia, with Cesc Fabregas, Marcos Alonso, Sergi Roberto, Ander Herrera and Hector Bellerin also omitted by Julen Lopetegui.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Incredible midfield as always. I hope Thiago has a big World Cup and makes his way back to Barca.

Odriozola called up and both Sergi Roberto and Bellerin aren't. A little surprised even though the kid did have a solid season.

Not surprised by Morata not making it. He did score 5 goals during the qualification process but Conte hasn't given him many minutes, he only played 3 in the FA Cup final Saturday. Aspas and Rodrigo both had more productive seasons. I'd start Rodrigo over Costa.

Messi983

7 additional players were called up to Spain's training camp before WC.

relacion-jugadores-que-completaran-seleccion-fase-preparacion-1526993188850.jpg

Vallejo :lol: He has played 5 games this season. Based on his good form over the last few months Bartra would deserve a call up much more though I think one of the Basques CBs would be a replacement if one of the current CBs would get injured before the final deadline (which is June 3rd IIRC) to confirm WC squads.

khaled_a_d

7 additional players were called up to Spain's training camp before WC.

Vallejo :lol: He has played 5 games this season. Based on his good form over the last few months Bartra would deserve a call up much more though I think one of the Basques CBs would be a replacement if one of the current CBs would get injured before the final deadline (which is June 3rd IIRC) to confirm WC squads.

You have to take it into context, this isn't a reserve players. Those are youth oplayers given a chance to get experience wih first team as a hope to boost their career and help them in future. VDB started it last Euro and called many youth players like Denis.

Home of Barca Fans