Spain

JerseyAddict

Rakitic about game vs Spain

"Iniesta je magija nogometa, što drugo reći. Uživam što igram uz njega i što mogu učiti od takvog majstora. Svi mi uživamo kada on igra. Nadam se da se ispucao u prve dvije utakmice i da će se protiv nas odmarati", dodao je.

U sastavu 'furije' još su tri Rakitićeva suigrača: Gerad Pique, Jordi Alba i Sergio Busquets.

"Čuo sam se s dečkima, malo smo porazgovaraili", kazao je.

Iniesta is magician of football. What else to say. I enjoy playing with him and i try to learn playing with him. We all enjoy playing with him. I hope that he exhausest himself in first two legs and he'll rest against us.

I heard with Pique, Jordi and Busquets. We had a little talk.

F

Flavia

Looks like VdB's time is up. Possible names to replace him are Lopetegui, Paco Jemez, Caparrós, Valverde, Míchel. Apparently, Lopetegui is Villar's favorite.

khaled_a_d

Looks like VdB's time is up. Possible names to replace him are Lopetegui, Paco Jemez, Caparrós, Valverde, Míchel. Apparently, Lopetegui is Villar's favorite.

Those are some awful candidates tbh.most of them will make people miss VDB even in his last years.
And which Míchel are we talking about?

Pablo Escobar

Lopetegui from Porto impressed once with Bayern but still got ***** by Guardiola on Allianz, right?
He coached Spain's Under teams and is probably fav because of that.

Michel is rma's ex player, coached Sevilla, Pireu and Marseille. I think he was considered by Uncle Flo too, right?

khaled_a_d

Valverde is good,but frankly I doubt he will be that much interested in the Job or that Bilbao will let him go for the NT

khaled_a_d

Paco relegated with Rayo, lol?

Michel is as I said, the ex-rma, he is currently with no team after ending with OM.

Paco overachieved with Rayo for years actually.he is probably their best ever coach.relegation was inevitable with club like that.
That said,I am not sure his approach will translate well with NT football.And I would have liked to see him with a different club b4 being a candidate for such a job

Pablo Escobar

Granada isn't a big team, but if he reaches a level like Villarreal, Valencia or even abroad such as Porto, Marseille or Southampton it's kinda bye bye for Spain Federation on him until he loses that job for a National Team to become an option.

F

Flavia

It seems Caparrós is the likely name now :facepalm:

Paco Jemez told the press it's his dream, and that Granada wouldn't be a problem, he'd resign.

Home of Barca Fans