Spain

barcanuck

Wow Spain youth crushed yikes.

Del Bosque really has too many options in midfield. Isco, Thiago, Koke, Cesc, Bob, David Silva, Mata, Cazorla all fighting for 2 spots with Busi and Iniesta stapled to the starting lineup.

Really wish he would drop Cesc all together, guy is annoying as hell. Not sure how he will find the right midfield though with that many options.

CuleLife4Life

Wow Spain youth crushed yikes.

Del Bosque really has too many options in midfield. Isco, Thiago, Koke, Cesc, Bob, David Silva, Mata, Cazorla all fighting for 2 spots with Busi and Iniesta stapled to the starting lineup.

Really wish he would drop Cesc all together, guy is annoying as hell. Not sure how he will find the right midfield though with that many options.

You're giving VDB too much credit. He will stick with the old guard( Cesc) until Spain crashes out of the Euros and he gets replaced.

impeh

Hi, its me..
1463480102040.jpg

El Flaco

Torres actually deserved to be included in that squad.

He's been fantastic for Atleti during the 2nd half of this season.

J

Jamie Cal

I disagree - De Gea should obviously be first choice, but when the 3rd choices are quite poor if you don't bring him, why not bring him along to keep the camp together?

Also, does anyone else find it mad to not bring 3 number 9's? I guess they'll elect to not play with a 9 if it comes to it.

San Jose over Javi Martinez is crazy too. I think they have to cut 2, so I'm gonna guess Vazquez and Bruno (better than San Jose, but he has versatility).

Home of Barca Fans