Friendlies

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
France and their bunch of "star" individuals. Unfortunately many with low iq and only traces of teamplay.

Much2soon

France lol. I still in the belief that we’ll go out in the final 16, which imo would be a colossal failure but at least it’ll mean the end of Deschamps.

France are a disgrace and Pogba must be among the most overhyped players ever. I still don't know what he's done on the pitch to merit being called a superstar or world class.

And of course that prick Ronaldo gets himself in the headlines again.

Joan

Really happy for Colombia, and Falcao!

Did anyone watch the whole game? How did Mina play? I got to see the end only.

FCBfan22

I think the potential Dembouz-Griezmann connection at Barca courld really make France stronger if Deschamps, who is on the same level as Emery, leaves.

As things stand now, they are a bunch of individuals, whose midfield is shambles, especially with overhyped players like Pogba. They need a leader (I think Umtiti can be one in a few years time) and a solid first string of players that are used to eachother.

That said, I wouldn't mind Lemar as Iniesta replacement if he leaves (hopefully not, because he was majestic today again).

JerseyAddict

Watching Peru Croatia in Miami. Peru totaly hyped... Good test for Croatia. New black kit had a bit unreadble number at back.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Since I read Dalic saying that we shouldn't draw conclusions from these matches I knew we won't be playing well. Glad I didn't bother watching.

Home of Barca Fans