Friendlies

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
How many changes can they make in friendlies ? it's seems like they're at 4 for each team now :lol:

Jair Ventura

We not playing that bad. We could used Coutinho is Willian spot though. Oscar doing a good job linking the midfield and the attack. MOTM for so far.

Felipe Anderson and Lucas Moura are much better options than Coutinho. I'd almost argue the same for Anderson Talisca as well.

Last edited:

BrazilFan

Felipe Anderson and Lucas Moura are much better options than Coutinho. I'd almost argue the same for Anderson Talisca as well.

Talisca isn't ready for the NT yet. Brazil has issues in midfield as far as creativity goes, transition from midfield to attack. Coutinho helps with that issue more so than Moura and Anderson who are wingers/wide forwards instead of #10.

Lucas Moura, Felipe Anderson, Anderson Talisca, Lucas Silva, Coutinho, Fabinho...

Only Lucas Silva is a central midfielder from that list and he needs consistent playing time before he gets a call up.

Brazil haven't develop a technical central midfielder in the mold of Modric, De Rossi, Pirlo in a long time. Hernanes is the closest in recent times. We are sorely lacking in that department. Fernandinho is the best we have at the moment.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Chile; Bravo; Medel, Jara, Albornoz; Isla, Millar, Aranguiz, Mena; Vidal; Alexis, Hernández.
Brazil; Jefferson; Danilo, Thiago Silva, Miranda, Marcelo; Souza, Fernandinho; Douglas, Coutinho; Luiz Adriano, Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans