Friendlies

impeh

Hi, its me..
Brazils line up for tomorrow; Júlio César; Daniel Alves, David Luiz, Dante, Adriano; Ramires, Paulinho, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Oscar; Neymar and Luis Fabiano

PearLBLacK

Banned
Are you serious?! I thought they'd take this chance to prepare for the Confederations Cup. Ronaldinho and Fabiano should be nowhere near the dressing room...

impeh

Hi, its me..
True, but they dont really have many forwards to choose from .. which makes a change considering the talent they have had in the past up front.

I thought they would have picked Damiao (although i dont know too much about him) but hes not even in the squad. Pato scored on his club debut but needs to keep fit i suppose.

F

Flavia

Brazil - England or Sweden - Argentina? I don't know which I'll watch. Ibra vs Messi should be good.

F

Flavia

It's 2013. You can watch both ;)

Watching both at the same time is terrible, as I cannot focus on one game. And I don't think I'll have the time to watch a vt later, not today :(

Deco, I don't think Sweden will be humiliated. Should be a good game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Missed that one. Close call.

At least you can crack some jokes o Slovencima i Bosancima ;)

BarcaGirl

Line-up Spain (vs Uruguay): Valdes - Azpilicueta Ramos Puyol Alba - Iniesta Busquets Cazorla - Pedro Cesc Mata #fcblive

7 Barca players in the starting line-up :rolleyes:

barcanuck

Champions of Europe/World vs Champions of South America - Preview for the Confed Cup 2013. The writing is on the wall here.

Home of Barca Fans