Friendlies

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
England - Italy

If I'm correct, Italy is without all Juve players. So that's basically half of their team. Could be worth a punt on England.

Beast

The Observer
I'll watch France -Uruguay or Germany - Argentina and sure the first half of Sweden - Brazil

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Germany is missing some players. And Argentina could have "revenge" for 2010 on their minds.

I'll probably watch Croatia - Switzerland as this is first match for Stimac as our new coach.

zanela

Argentina: ROMERO; ZABALETA, FERNANDEZ, GARAY, ROJO, SOSA, MASCHERANO, GAGO, DI MARIA, MESSI and HIGUAIN

Germany: Zieler, Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Schmelzer, Khedira, Kroos, Muller, Ozil, Schurrle, Klose

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Mano is either playing a garbage 4 4 2 or the magic box. Oscar and Ramires on the wings as they show it on tv? Damaio again? At least I have never seen Paulinho before, so I am exposed to someone new. Perhaps the Ze Roberto Brazil is looking for?

Hatem Ben Arfa

Argentina: ROMERO; ZABALETA, FERNANDEZ, GARAY, ROJO, SOSA, MASCHERANO, GAGO, DI MARIA, MESSI and HIGUAIN

Germany: Zieler, Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Schmelzer, Khedira, Kroos, Muller, Ozil, Schurrle, Klose

No Coloccini.....BULSHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

X

xaviniesta

don't always belive what they show on tv. sometimes its just randomly put together.

X

xaviniesta

the lineup with kun, messi, higuain and di amria worker so well when they last played and won colombia 4-0. although i have to say that colombia was pretty pathetic as well.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
So Sosa found his way in again? That is fine so long he plays at a better level than he does. Work rate wins you caps.

Ursegor

World Champion
Argentina will get destroyed. After the disappointing EC Germany will play with a chip on their shoulder and try to prove a point. The Germany lineup is very strong.

Ursegor

World Champion
So Sosa found his way in again? That is fine so long he plays at a better level than he does. Work rate wins you caps.

I like how the likes of Rojo and Sosa get into the starting lineup and Agüero sits on the bench and Pastore isn't even nominated. Spain = World Champions 2014. :wub:

Home of Barca Fans