User Tag List

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Friendlies

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friendlies

England - Italy

If I'm correct, Italy is without all Juve players. So that's basically half of their team. Could be worth a punt on England.

The Observer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll watch France -Uruguay or Germany - Argentina and sure the first half of Sweden - Brazil
    Say NO to "Gif" signature

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Germany is missing some players. And Argentina could have "revenge" for 2010 on their minds.

I'll probably watch Croatia - Switzerland as this is first match for Stimac as our new coach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Germany is missing some players. And Argentina could have "revenge" for 2010 on their minds.

I'll probably watch Croatia - Switzerland as this is first match for Stimac as our new coach.
    you mean Revenge for 2006 & 2010

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Japan vs Venezuela was pretty entertaining...I do enjoy seeing Honda play
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argentina: ROMERO; ZABALETA, FERNANDEZ, GARAY, ROJO, SOSA, MASCHERANO, GAGO, DI MARIA, MESSI and HIGUAIN

Germany: Zieler, Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Schmelzer, Khedira, Kroos, Muller, Ozil, Schurrle, Klose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any streams brazil-sweden?

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mano is either playing a garbage 4 4 2 or the magic box. Oscar and Ramires on the wings as they show it on tv? Damaio again? At least I have never seen Paulinho before, so I am exposed to someone new. Perhaps the Ze Roberto Brazil is looking for?
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zanela View Post
    Argentina: ROMERO; ZABALETA, FERNANDEZ, GARAY, ROJO, SOSA, MASCHERANO, GAGO, DI MARIA, MESSI and HIGUAIN

Germany: Zieler, Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Schmelzer, Khedira, Kroos, Muller, Ozil, Schurrle, Klose
    No Coloccini.....BULSHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

xaviniesta
    don't always belive what they show on tv. sometimes its just randomly put together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ....and rojo plays instead of him...bs indeed.

xaviniesta
    Quote Originally Posted by zanela View Post

the lineup with kun, messi, higuain and di amria worker so well when they last played and won colombia 4-0. although i have to say that colombia was pretty pathetic as well.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Sosa found his way in again? That is fine so long he plays at a better level than he does. Work rate wins you caps.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argentina will get destroyed. After the disappointing EC Germany will play with a chip on their shoulder and try to prove a point. The Germany lineup is very strong.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    So Sosa found his way in again? That is fine so long he plays at a better level than he does. Work rate wins you caps.
    I like how the likes of Rojo and Sosa get into the starting lineup and AgŁero sits on the bench and Pastore isn't even nominated. Spain = World Champions 2014.