Friendlies

Yannik

Germany 0 shots on target. Really poor performance. Brazil wants it more while many German players just looking to return to clubs as fast as possible.

ehh we definitely had a shot by Draxler on target. Think we did okay though given the lineup, caused some trouble to one of the best teams in the world who had something to prove, especially in the first half and the last 10 mins. Without Trapp iplaying so bad and Gomez being so frustrating in front of goal we might've gotten something today, other than that it was the typical friendly performance from us.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Arthur made his debut coming in at 60 mins and overall Brazil won 0-2.

Thought us (USA) did well for all things considered especially in the second half. A lot of interesting young talent we have. Just wish we had a decent coach.

As for Brazil I just can't really see it with Fred tbh. He's not a terrible player but not all that exciting honestly.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Arthur made his debut coming in at 60 mins and overall Brazil won 0-2.

Thought us (USA) did well for all things considered especially in the second half. A lot of interesting young talent we have. Just wish we had a decent coach.

As for Brazil I just can't really see it with Fred tbh. He's not a terrible player but not all that exciting honestly.

Glad for him. And hopefully he will find himself in starting place one day but it works like this for Barca as well.

Messigician

This is putting me to sleep.

Coutinho has been crap for a while now. Seems like EV has had enough time to fill his head with shit.

Home of Barca Fans