Friendlies

JerseyAddict

I am glad I went to sleep after the 1st half. I mean what is the point of going to f* Miami to play "unmotivated abd in 2nd gear"... Fuck that... Better stay at home then. Stupid money-games.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nice to see to those Portuguese fuckers being trashed by the Netherlands. All while “the great savior” was on the pitch.

NotInHere

Ronaldos worst nightmare, a team that doesn't let his team have the ball.

He did have one great header though, but that's it:lol: no link-up play, no dribbles.

MessiTBE

Banned
What pity for Ronaldo. No goals for him. Oh that is right, they play top top team now no wonder he score no goal haha.

Should have played against shit team again so you can pad your stats

Givenchy

woah how shit are Portugal :lol: mind boggling how they actually won the Euros, shows how important Eder is to the cause.

xXKonan

DZTbsX5X0AA1B02.jpg

Dembele and Umtiti starts for France vs Russia.

FCBfan22

France is pathetic. No team spirit no teamplay. Such a poor mentality.

Their midfield is appaling. Kante literally does everything there, while Rabiot and Pogba are just standing there, side/backpassing or booting it up the field.

Edit: very nice counter by Dembele, nice pass to Martial, who blatantly dived in Russia's penalty box.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

1-0 Mbappe.
Pathetic goalkeeping.

And Anthony Martial is diving in the box again.

HT: Dembele looked good, created a few chances. The French midfield started doing something in the 2nd half, but still very underpar.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans