Friendlies

JerseyAddict

Honestly I don't like it, I'd prefer they put the actual black red and yellow color behind the gradient lines. I absolutely love the original Germany WC 1990 jersey as it is one of my all-time favorite jersey along with Germany 1994 WC home jersey and our 08/09 home jersey. I have a long-sleeve one that is supposed to be match-worn by No.9 Uwe Bein in my collection. ;)

yes. The lines in flag colours would be more effective. But they are returning to bw jerseys that were before 1988.

I was reading just the other,say interview with designer. Dasler himself was involved in 1990 jersey.

I have 1998 Klinsman. Jersey. Wanted Andy möeller 1996 but was to expensive.

Original 1990 is priced in gold.
So I hace 2014. WChamps. Goes with the title.

Btw. All of my firends back in 1990 were for argentina and calling me stupid for claiming Germany will be the WC. Even today some claim the Argentinians were "robbed".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
yes. The lines in flag colours would be more effective. But they are returning to bw jerseys that were before 1988.

I was reading just the other,say interview with designer. Dasler himself was involved in 1990 jersey.

I have 1998 Klinsman. Jersey. Wanted Andy möeller 1996 but was to expensive.

Original 1990 is priced in gold.
So I hace 2014. WChamps. Goes with the title.

Btw. All of my firends back in 1990 were for argentina and calling me stupid for claiming Germany will be the WC. Even today some claim the Argentinians were "robbed".

You might try www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk, they might have some of what you want there and the prices are OK, not too bad. ;)

This is one of the 88-90 Germany jerseys they have: https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1988-90-west-germany-home-shirt-very-good-m-l-329632.html

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Lovely pre-assist from Messi- slight lean to his left to wrap the ball inches around his marker's foot on a platter for his runner. About 0:10 here

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Spain friendly again and Iniesta started again. I guess Lopetegui needs to test him to see if he is capable of playing in serious matches :facepalm:

BerkeleyBernie

Russia actually playing some nice football. Hardly recognize any of the players as almost all of them play in Russia. Igor Akinfeev, Alan Dzagoev, and Aleksandr Kokorin are the only familiar names- mostly because they were SoccerManager prospects years ago. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans