Friendlies

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nice goal and assist by Quaresma. Seems to have been in good form lately.

You Estonians really have a pathetic NT. Might be even worse than Norway.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I don't even know some of our players on the field :lol:

Joke of a NT. Have't watched them since Pehrsson took over. Last game I watched was vs Switzerland and it was a god damn joke.

durex-play-massage-1651.jpg

Need some of this for our back line.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, I guess Ronaldo is happy at least. Laughable marking and giving away the ball in your own half gave him two goals.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Our defenders vs Ronaldo :lol: This team is a joke... Maybe we can hope for some good era after 200 years or so.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't want to shit on Estonia but how on earth do you manage to lose that much against PORTUGAL?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Don't want to shit on Estonia but how on earth do you manage to lose that much against PORTUGAL?

It's easy. The only player that gets constant playtime in club level is Klavan. He's good but the rest of the team is bleh.

A few years ago we were a great team. With Tarmo Rüütli as the coach. Since Pehrsson took over it's been down hill road to shit. We were 51 (elo) st at some point and now we're 100+.

Corruption also plays a part afaik.

F

FlaFCB

Spain: De Gea; Carvajal, Ramos, Piqué, Alba; Busquets, Koke, Iniesta; Isco, Morata, Pedro

France: Lloris; Jallet, Koscielny, Umtiti, Kurzawa; Tolisso, Kanté, Rabiot; Mbappé, Gameiro y Griezmann

Barça players get no rest...

xXKonan

Well at least for me I want Umtiti, to play as much as possible (I hope he avoids injury) But as for Alba/Pique/Busi/Iniesta, god dammit I really hope they don't get injured.

JerseyAddict

Totaly forgot about it. Turned up in 75th min. Have seen 2nd goal and turned off. Bookies had 10 on Estonia win. Just sayin...

Home of Barca Fans