Friendlies

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
No he does not. His passing is exceptional by any means.
His stats in La Liga e.g.: 1906 successful passes, which means 98,3% pass accuracy. Pass accuracy in the opposition half is 92%. He assisted 8 goals in total with those.
Better stats than Busi or Iniesta if you want to make a comparison.

Alarcón

No he does not. His passing is exceptional by any means.
His stats in La Liga e.g.: 1906 successful passes, which means 98,3% pass accuracy. Pass accuracy in the opposition half is 92%. He assisted 8 goals in total with those.
Better stats than Busi or Iniesta if you want to make a comparison.

It's 93%, not 98%. Most of his passes are sideways. Almost all his assists were against terrible opposition. He's nothing special. Bye

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
So you mean a central midfielder who plays rather deep and has no offensive midfielder in front of him who moves in the zones where a no.10 should be does not only play forward passes? Shocking.
His passing patterns are still similar to those of other CMs in the big teams.

MasChe

Coric was really up for it, didn't follow him much this season, but he definitely has some brains,doesn't waste balls, he ran and pressed. Should have a bright future.

Everything went through Halilovic more or less, and he had few good passes. Sometimes tries some spectacular Messiesque passes and fails but for me it's ok that he plays with confidence at such age.

But overall Perisic once again our best player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Coric was really up for it, didn't follow him much this season, but he definitely has some brains,doesn't waste balls, he ran and pressed. Should have a bright future.

Everything went through Halilovic more or less, and he had few good passes. Sometimes tries some spectacular Messiesque passes and fails but for me it's ok that he plays with confidence at such age.

But overall Perisic once again our best player.

Cheers for the recap. I wanted to watch but had to put my kid to sleep and laters had plans.

I guess there is hope even with Cacic at the helm.

dakt

Yeah Coric and Halilovic make a great duo at that age. What we need is to organize the play more around these kind of players to lead the game. Otherwise it's bunch of talented individuals on the pitch with no plan.

El Flaco

Messi and Mascherano on the line-up for Argentina vs. Honduras.

The game has already started.

Btw, where can I find a stream for that game?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I feel so sorry for leo, 4mins already and argentina has already threw the ball out twice from simple passes.
Greatest football crime ever that he isn't properly utilized.

Home of Barca Fans