Friendlies

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Our only reliable CB back-up. Imagine if something happens to Mascherano later tonight and we're fucked.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Have to mentally prepare me for the worst. Have you seen that potato field they will play on?

Seen it. Don't think like that, that's when shit usually happens.

The players know the fields, been through worse than that in their childhood. They'll be fine. :cigar:

Jenks

Somehow losing 2-1. Completely dominated though, I'm not too concerned, especially given how the goals came about.

Darko

Kroos is so fucking sloppy in possession, and for some reason people were wondering why Pep got rid of him.
Italy looked a LOT better in the last 15 minutes when the subs came on, Zaza offers nothing in attack.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Kroos is so fucking sloppy in possession, and for some reason people were wondering why Pep got rid of him.

:lol:

What the hell are you talking about? Kroos is everything but sloppy in possession. Pep has stated several times that he did not want Kroos to leave Bayern. There is also a reason there are plenty of rumors that Pep wants to have him at City.
See how much he trusts Xabi Alonso, a similar player.

Darko

Kinda worded it wrong, I don't mean he loses the ball often, but he tries the direct pass/trough ball too much and puts his teammates in awkward spots, similar to Cesc. Unlike Modric for example.

Home of Barca Fans