Friendlies

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Too bad about there not being any videoref in football. If there was, not only Jeremain Lens would have been sent off but also the player from Colombia. No idea why he did what he did, kicking Lens after practically nothing had happened.

Not a friendly game as well tbh, don't like it.

EDIT: it was Pablo Armero from Napoli.

veryfatchocobo

Japan beat Belgium and with their own game too. No lucky shits. Their brand of tiki-taka is really good. It's like watching our team play except with less possession. Looks just as nice though. They play similarly to their women's team finallly...... Zaccheroni really hit the right balance with the team passing-wise. Their defense sucks ass though (that first goal..............) I don't understand how Endo is in J-League 2 either............ I also don't understand how they can beat "top" European and African teams with their own brand of football but not even touch South American teams. Maybe they over-estimate their European/African opponents but underrate the American teams.... Dunno......

F

Flavia

NT matches for the Barça players this week:

Spain - Italy (Wednesday, 22h)
Busquets, Fàbregas, Iniesta, Alba, Pedro, Valdés y Xavi

Sub 21: Spain - Germany (Tuesday, 20:30h)
Sergi Roberto, Sergi Gómez (Barça B) y Denis Suárez (Barça B)

Romania - Argentina (Wednesday, 20h)
Mascherano y Messi

South Africa - Brasil (Wednesday, 18h)
Neymar y Alves

Germany - Chile
(Wednesday, 20:45h)
Alexis

Portugal - Cameroon (Wednesday, 21:45h)
Song, Bagnack (Barça B) y Dongou (Barça B)

Pepe Silvia

USA vs Mexico in Arizona tonight.

Glad Herrera got his head out his ass and put in the senior players at half time, after which they really showed their quality and overran the stars and stripes midfield.

Luis Montes MoM for me.

Home of Barca Fans