Friendlies

Bertus

How did Abidal do?
I heard he, and France's defense as a whole played solid

He did better than expected by most people including me.

But NO, France defence wasn't that good.

Belgium had opportunities to score, including easy opportunities. They always failed to aim at the target, it was kind of unbelievable.

If they had a good striker, France would have lost easily.

That's not a good defence at all. A good defence is when the opponent has next to no opportunity to score. It was not the case yesterday. France did plenty of mistakes including a big one from Koscielny. And another one by France goalkeeper.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
South Korea - Jung, Y. Kim, Hong, J. Kim, Y. Lee, C. Lee, B. Kim, Ki, Koo, Han, Ji.

Brazil - Jefferson, Dani Alves, Luiz, Marcelo, Dante, Paulinho, Gustavo, Oscar, Jo, Neymar, Hulk.

about to start, tis on bt sport for UK users :)

Jenks

Chile beat England 2-0, both goals from Alexis Sanchez. Was a strange game. Chile were good without being great, but simply the better team. We had a really experimental line-up with Lallana and Rodriguez making their debuts, and were just sloppy and disjointed all over the pitch. Alexis was the best player on the pitch. I'm dreading the Germany game now :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I'm dreading the Germany game now :lol:

Low said he would 'try some things out' against England. Ozil, Lahm and Neuer apparently not in the squad. With Low's tactical genius (regarding messing things up), expect a surprising win for Engkand.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Only one game worth talking about tonight and that is the historic match that is Gibraltar versus Slovakia. This will be our first ever official friendly as a full UEFA member, a truly momentous occasion. None of us are expecting anything but a heavy defeat, but the fact that we have been recognised (two fingers to Spain) is everything. I feel very proud of them today!

impeh

Hi, its me..
will probably watch a mixture of this and the Portugal + France game

England: Hart, Walker, Smalling, Jagielka, Cole, Townsend, Gerrard, Cleverley, Lallana, Sturridge, Rooney.

Germany: Weidenfeller, Schmelzer, Westermann, Mertesacker, Boateng, Sven Bender, Kruse, Lars Bender, Kroos, Reus, Gotze.

Home of Barca Fans