Friendlies

Porque

Still, Spain should probably go for Gerard Moreno. He has been more consistant this season and showed up in the big Europa League games for Villarreal.

Reminds me of the old days where Spain had that one striker who was on form (Urzaiz, Llorente) but then Raul, F. Torres would start even if they were not at their best.

Morten

Germany - Latvia

6-0 with 39 min left to go, lol.

They dont have to embarass Latvia this bad, but this is just what Germans do, i guess.

KingLeo10

Germany - Latvia

6-0 with 39 min left to go, lol.

They dont have to embarass Latvia this bad, but this is just what Germans do, i guess.

All the other countries and clubs should make a pact to absolutely curbstomp Germany and Bayern when they are not at their strongest.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

All the other countries and clubs should make a pact to absolutely curbstomp Germany and Bayern when they are not at their strongest.

Thats something which will never change. Since I live in Germany, I have contact with many Germans and I can assure you that many of them have a destructive mentality, they love to see people on the ground. You need a strong personality here otherwise they will eat you.

vegitot

Imagine they will expand World Cup to 48 teams and you have to watch those kind of match frequently.

Even Euro with 24 teams is already inferior to 16 teams back then.

Home of Barca Fans