Tito: "I know how we have to play against Getafe"

oz187

Is it just me, or is anyone else concerned with the way the manager has rotated the team, even last year I think the rotation was a huge factor in us not winning the league. Already this season we've seen different starting line-ups and the players aren't getting a chance to get into their rhythm. What's everyone's thoughts on this?

He hasn't been changing the formation between 4-3-3 and 3-4-3. Rotation is a good thing that will pay dividends in the second half of the season.

Banana-Rama

Barca should try out my favourite fifa formation, 5-0-5, alba,masch,puyol, pique, alves in defence, then in attack messi, pedro, sanchez, tello, villa

JimmyGuitarist

Barca should try out my favourite fifa formation, 5-0-5, alba,masch,puyol, pique, alves in defence, then in attack messi, pedro, sanchez, tello, villa
You've cracked it. We should completely nullify the most important factor of our play by putting no one in that zone.

P

PhilS

Is it just me, or is anyone else concerned with the way the manager has rotated the team, even last year I think the rotation was a huge factor in us not winning the league. Already this season we've seen different starting line-ups and the players aren't getting a chance to get into their rhythm. What's everyone's thoughts on this?

The main reason for not winning La Liga last year was that RM had the best season in the history of the league. Barca had a fine Liga season, good enough to win the league most years.

Messi and Alves got tired last year, more rotation might have avoided that. The depth is clearly better this year, so rotation should work out better. Pedro is completely back, that is huge. Villa could be all the way back in a month or two, that would be huge. Thiago and Tello have more experience, Alba and Song are perfect additions. Only CB has questionable depth, we'll see how much Puyol will be able to play and if Song/Bartra can be good enough there.

Home of Barca Fans