Barcelona will use a Catalan based away kit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

I think it's cool and would probably buy it, but I prefer the way the actual Catalunya NT shirt looks. Though since I already own one of those, this will be something different.

P

PhilS

No way Nike will go with this look, this is not a plausible progression from this year's kits. Unless there have been no sales of this year's away kit, which would not surprise me. Looking at this year's kits, it is quite clear that no one in Catalunya has any say about the Barca kits.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
No way Nike will go with this look, this is not a plausible progression from this year's kits. Unless there have been no sales of this year's away kit, which would not surprise me. Looking at this year's kits, it is quite clear that no one in Catalunya has any say about the Barca kits.

Catalanism feeling is increasing among Catalans. Nike merchandising deparment is not stupid and know they will sell this kid by tons if they use the Catalan flag.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This one looks pretty damn good

BAHcQnmCUAEPjET.jpg:large

slvtn

Looks great. I'm curious how it's possible that there were already wearing a lot of people wearing that shirt in the Diada-celebrations yesterday though. They only revealed the design 1 day before?

There was a rumor spread on some blogs that there will be a limited edition of those Catalunya shirts. I haven't seen it in the official shop, but you can get them in many oversea shops (probably fake ones). For a representation of Catalunya those would be reasonable and there are sure worse kits.
That being said, I still love this year's home kit. When it was firstly announced it looked pretty stupid, but I'm diggin the dark colours. I can understand though that many people disliking it as it's more future version than a classic Barca kit. I also wonder what this years horrible away kit would look like with a Blaugrana fade and red shorts.

barcanuck

I don't have an Qatar sponsored Barca jersey yet, this will make me get one! Vamos Catalunia... Visca Catalunya :)

footyfan

Calma, calma
I love both the jerseys for the current season. The away one really grew on me with all the awesome results we've been getting with it. As for the home jersey, the pattern and design does seem futuristic but the darker colours are definitely very retro. I think only recently we've had brighter blue-scarlet colours.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I love both the jerseys for the current season. The away one really grew on me with all the awesome results we've been getting with it. As for the home jersey, the pattern and design does seem futuristic but the darker colours are definitely very retro. I think only recently we've had brighter blue-scarlet colours.
url

url

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans