Barcelona will use a Catalan based away kit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Lyon - Hyndai
Udinese - Dacia
Bordeaux - Kia
VfB - Mercedes-Benz
Wolfs - VW
Juventus - Jeep
Future : Manchester United - Chevrolet

Ex: Milan - Opel ( Meriva etc )

I think there used to be more companies in the 90's.

Mobile phone companies had a good start at the end of the 90's in Romania, they were already sponsoring Rapid ( Connex - Now Vodafone ) and Steaua ( Dialog - Now Orange, and sponsoring Dinamo since it was taken over ), Dinamo ( Cosmotel, now Cosmote from Greece, rumored to take over from next season and fighting Orange for it ).
I actually like this type of sponsorship, for example when going to games you frequently get free charging cards from promoters, you also have options related to your football team, like receiving free messages or minutes for each goal/victory/clean sheet and other things.
I remember mobile networks in Spain were more for the Motorsport, especially motorcycles and in England for Football Teams ( O2, Vodafone )

Last edited:

Stric

Juve is the only really "big" club out of those, so I guess that explains it. None of those other clubs probably need the kind of sponsoring that huge clubs like Barcelona, RM, Bayern, United, etc. do.

PaulFCB

Banned
Just mentioned Manchester United sponsored from 2014 by Chevy ;).

Milan had Opel in some of their greatest years, now with Bwin they suck but all clubs who had/have Bwin suck, we know that ;).

Yeah, it seems General Motors are more open to signing big clubs than others.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

Barcelona+13-14+Home+Kit+teaser.jpg

its official now

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2012/12/fc-barcelona-1314-home-away-shirt-real.html

Stric

Some fake stuff going on on that photo, but I'm pretty sure that's about what the kit will look like. I like it. I'd prefer a lighter shade of blue, though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Meh. Looks like the 10/11 kit getting a slight makeover. Perhaps it will grow on me as the new season progresses.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Sleeves don't look that great when actually worn, but I'll probably get used to it, same with the giant Qatar logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans