Barcelona will use a Catalan based away kit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

You can preorder the new home shirt in the official shop. However, there's no picture of it.

Edit: According to the shop, it will be available from May 23rd. That means we are going to see it, soon.

we already know it since 2012

PaulFCB

Banned
And what if on May 23rd the surprise shirt is white and has a royal crown on it saying "This year we wear white, bitches" MWHAHAHAHA, we already have your money.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
And what if on May 23rd the surprise shirt is white and has a royal crown on it saying "This year we wear white, bitches" MWHAHAHAHA, we already have your money.
It's going to be in black and white in order to save money and make Neymar feel at home :rosell:

Stric

I dont like the Qatar Sponsor at all.

They treat people like slaves who work there for the WC 22 and we Promote them :angry:

I hope we get a real sponsor like audi next time.

The club is sponsored by Audi, actually. Just not to the same extent.

PaulFCB

Banned
We should put nada on our shirt as sponsor, it's absolutely perfect, fits so well and lets us enjoy our shirts to the maximum. :mou:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Sponsorless shirt for the win! Would LOVE to see the ones posted on the previous page to have no sponsor.

PaulFCB

Banned
Out of the shirts in the world that we had since sponsors were on them, I could only find the spiderman one without printing...

It would've been perfect if it was any other since 2007/08.

mlkih.jpg

If anybody knows authentic shirts with no sponsor especially 2010/11 or even this year would be grateful.

PaulFCB

Banned
Would still buy it as long as there aren't others without the sponsor.

But meh, kinda weird shirt, though usually any Barcelona shirt suits me.

Stric

True, like Bayern and many other teams. I think Audi doesn't do shirt sponsoring but I might be wrong.

Audi as a sponsor on the shirt would be the best thing ever. Their logo is not that explicit, which I think would be cool for a shirt.

Galning

Audi as a shirt sponsor would be the best thing ever. Their logo is not that explicit, which I think would be cool for a shirt.

Unfortunately, they are not capable of sponsoring as much as Qatar. Especially not in recent times where the car industry has gone down.

Stric

Unfortunately, they are not capable of sponsoring as much as Qatar. Especially not in recent times where the car industry has gone down.

Right. I can't really think of any car companies that are printed on club shirts ATM. Milan used to have Opel, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans